Ultimate Health's Daily Multivitamin is formulated specifically to meet the needs of active people who are constantly on the go. The vitamins and minerals in this formula work together to promote good health and combat nutrient deficiencies. Formulated to deliver pure and potent nutritional protection, Ultimate Health's Daily Multivitamin is rich in essential vitamins and minerals.
- Vitamin A, known as Beta Carotene, promotes growth and repair of body tissues; reduces susceptibility to infections; aids in bone and teeth formation; maintains smooth skin
- Vitamin C, as Ascorbic Acid, one of the major antioxidants; essential for healthy teeth, gums, and bones; helps to heal wounds, fractures, and scar tissue; builds resistance to infections; assists in the prevention and treatment of the common cold.
- Vitamin D, improves the absorption of calcium and phosphorous (essential in the formation of healthy bones and teeth) maintains nervous system.
- Vitamin E, a major antioxidant; supplies oxygen to blood; provides nourishment to cells; prevents blood clots; slows cellular aging.
- Vitamin B1, also known as thiamin, helps fuel your body by converting blood sugar into energy.
- Vitamin B2, also called riboflavin, works with other vitamins in the B complex to process calories from carbohydrates, protein and fat.
- Niacin is a B vitamin (B3) and is used to lower cholesterol and triglycerides (types of fat) in the blood. It is also used to lower the risk of heart attack in people with high cholesterol who have already had a heart attack.
- Vitamin B6, also known as pyridoxine, helps brain function and helps the body convert protein to energy.
- Vitamin B12 helps to promote healthy blood cells, nerve cell growth and maintenance. It is sometimes used by various people to reduce stress, which is why it's called the anti-stress vitamin.
- Folic Acid, used to repair DNA, aids in rapid cell division and growth, produce healthy red cells, helps prevent major birth defects and enhances brain health.
- Biotin is necessary for the formation of fatty acids and glucose, which are used as fuels by the body. Biotin also helps to break down amino acids and carbohydrates in the body.
- Zinc, a trace mineral, is important to maintain your body's immune system functioning. Zinc also aids in cell growth and cell division and helps with wound healing. Zinc is also integral to your ability to taste and smell.
- Selenium plays an important role in the body's enzyme function, and may help to stimulate the production of antibodies (disease-fighting organisms) after vaccination. Selenium also aids in male fertility.
- Coenzyme Q10, also known as CoQ10, an antioxidant which is becoming a popular nutritional supplement, may lower blood pressure and help to prevent heart disease.
- Lutein is concentrated in the retinas of your eyes and is necessary for good vision and may help prevent macular degeneration.
- Lycopene has been considered a potential agent for prevention of some types of cancers, particularly prostate cancer.
In order to ensure that you get the most healthful blend of ingredients this multi-vitamin contains no sugar, salt, dairy, yeast, wheat, gluten, corn, preservatives, artificial colors or flavors. If you are already taking a multivitamin consider switching to the Ultimate Health Multivitamin, if you are not, then do yourself and your family a favor and start down the path to good health with Ultimate Health!